Industrial Awnings for Sheds & Warehouses
Gain more work space or covered loading area without building a complete new building.
Why Build An Industrial Awning?
- Cantilever design option with no posts for maximum accessibility
- Protected storage space for stock, machinery etc., to allow your business to expand that bit further when the stock’s piling up inside and it’s raining outside
- Cost savings when compared with building a full shed extension, as it has no need for footings, steel posts & wall sheeting.
- Custom-built to tie into your existing shed/warehouse structurally & aesthetically.
- More parking area – you can pull your car/truck under the awning during rainy weather, jump out, head inside, back out again, all without getting wet!
Your customized awning structure can be designed to tie into your existing warehouse building, with all storm-water, insulation etc. taken care of by our expert team of installers.
Types of industrial awnings we specialise in
- Cantilever Awnings – Attached to existing shed with no posts which enables freer truck movements.
- Skillion Awnings – For larger awnings that require posts, a flat-roof awning which has minimal posts, usually one at each end of the awning.
- Warehouse Awnings
- Factory Awnings
- Self-Storage Unit Awnings
- Workshop Shed Awnings
You can have confidence knowing we are looking after your business with the highest quality and strongest structures.
Our Industrial Awning Building Process
Site Inspection & Budget Price
We like to ensure that we understand your worksite – frequently we can give a price over the phone but it’s not till we step foot on site that we can confidently guarantee we understand what you need
Awning Materials On-site
Once we have the order for the Awning, we ensure we have the right stock of materials, and order the correct customized steel and sheeting for your Awning, and get them to your site in time for the build
We fix the Awning beams to your existing shed with our customized Asset Building Method, and install the sheeting.
We then finish it off, clean up the site, and you’re good to go.
Industrial Awning FAQ's
Through the co-ordination of complete projects we can make your project happen without distracting you from your business. Why damage your business while investing to let it grow? Let us manage the building side of it while you keep doing what you do best
Contact Us Today For a No-Obligation Quote